HEy .. if u have mac installed on a 6gb image how can u get more space without reinstalling it?
Can`t u use 2 6gb images or something?
- Create a new, bigger disk image
- Add it to ppccfg.txt
- Start Mac OS X
- Format the new disk image using DiskUtility
- Use Carbon Copy Cloner to copy all files from the smaller disk image to the larger disk image
- You might have to do a 'sudo bless -folder /Volumes/NewDiskName/System/Library/CoreServices' on the terminal to make the new disk bootable
- Reboot pearpc and try to boot from the new disk